Thursday 26 March 2015

Audience Research: The Final Touches

For the last few bits editing, I wasn't sure how to approach it, so I decided to go back to my audience to ask what they wanted to see and hear. 


The first question was about CGI and, more specifically, how much should be in the film. Although no CGI won with 60:40, I feel that the 40 need something, so I'll aim to have one cool bit, which I think will probably be the title. 
 

Question two was about layering a scene on top of another and turning the opacity down so you can see both. The results were exactly the same as in question 1, but this time with yes being favoured, so putting a little bit in seems only right. 


The final question regards sound and what the audience really want to hear. Overall, it was down to ambient sound, dialogue, and score and the most popular, so it is these that I will focus on doing well more than any. 
 

This survey was short, but I think it was necessary in giving me valuable information about the sound and final editing bits. 






1 comment:

  1. • There is proficient research into similar products and a potential target audience.

    ReplyDelete